At first, I wanted an electric bicycle for preliminary transportation in case of car failure and for returning home from a maintenance plant.
However, I find both foldable and full-size electric bicycles, and I don’t know which one to keep.
It is not a luxury item, but it is made firmly in Walmart class, enough for me.
I kept the receipt and tested both.
The full-size electric bicycle has a much better ride comfort, good fit, and high transport capacity when necessary (with rear carrier). On the other hand, folding bicycles have excellent portability and are much more practical as a reserve.
Is it reckless to buy both?
You can use a full-size electric bicycle as a regular bicycle.
I have to sell some things.
That’s right. I’m not sane to want two electric bicycles. You should read several books of Lateral Thinking to undergo psychological appraisal or expand your thinking. At least four cars should be considered. It may be impossible for four cars to be constrained in life (wife, child, space, etc.), but it should not be stopped from wanting it.
Show the scientific basis for this matter to prove my claim:
Nn = No+1
Here Nn is the number of electric bicycles required and No is the number owned.
I have two, authentic full-size ones and foldable. I will never let go of either. In this phrase, it is “used according to the purpose.” There is an optimal scene for each type.
Like d8veh I have many bikes .
If you have multiple, you can use the other one even if one requires repair, maintenance and upgrade.
If you can do everything you need with one bike you own. I bought a second bike and remodeled it. I was vaguely interested in the full-size folding bicycle hub motor… But every time I got on the 20-inch folding bicycle of the Dahon Helios P8, which was converted into a BBS01B mid-drive, I was impressed by its versatility. The steep slope is also lightly climbed, the heavy bicycle trailer is towed up the slope, can be brought to public transportation, the appearance is too much to be targeted by robbery, little effort is required for pedaling, acceleration is fast, the distance is good with rear rack - - the only thing that can not be run off-road, No problem for me as a road cyclist. Da Hong Espresso Folding Bicycle with full-size 26-inch wheel Purchased to modify the bicycle, the remodeled parts are also aligned, but it remains disassembled. The enthusiasm needed to reassemble for more than a year has not sprung up, and you may have forgotten how to rebuild. You may need to make a thread
Two electric bicycles and probably one ordinary non-electric bicycle are the best.
One car is for hanging around the city, and it is not too expensive and there is no fear of theft.
The other is high-quality, high-spec, suitable for long-distance running and rough terrain. It is a type that absolutely locks and does not leave.
You also need a normal bicycle to train your muscles.
Perfectly Natural once the utility of an ebike is realised
If you have an unassisted bicycle, but you compare the average heart rate without an assist with an average heart rate with an assist, it will be almost the same value (but without an assist will be more sensational, and naturally the mileage will be shorter).
It is not wrong to want two electric bicycles. Both of them were able to explain the necessary reasons, so please sleep well at night.
I own five electric bicycles, but I can explain the good reason for each.
For haircut and downtown use (Argos cheap goods), for annual inspection of cars (Halfords foldable cheap goods), for off-road (Form MTB BBS01 modification), for touring/commuting (Boardman BBS01 modification), for commuting (Crossfire-e)
Owns road bikes and non-electric hybrids. Another bicycle and the original MTB of the 90’s.
I love bicycles.